Jacob = 20 degrees of precession ago = l$..L4M = R4M (the Lamb) = 1400 years ago

Jacob = 20 degrees of precession ago = l$  L4M. 

l$..R4M > I$...L4M.  

 It appeared when the age of the Ram > Lam ended = 20 degrees of precession ago.


4b - R4 - H4M = the heart (ab) of Orion (Ra) in Ham (Capricorn) = Orion conjunct Capricorn, Beetle geuse on Ham = Beetle Ham.

4b - R4 - H4M = 180 degrees of precession ago = Djed Sus' birth.

l$44C  = Sah, Sack, Shah = Orion = 80 degrees of precession ago  (it checks his ''daddy'' was 100 years old when he was born). 

I$44C was 60 when Jacob was born => 20 degrees of precession ago.

 

 the DOME of the R0CK (Rac, Cancer, Moon, Man)  = first or second  ''T3MPL3''. 

 

 For the record,  I highly dislike having to write like this.



Popular posts from this blog

MATRIA ATENA

Venus --XX -- ♀ -- the Symbol of Life

Fortress Antonia jokes